Check the LINKAGE on the RIGHT!!

me&todd
me&toddme&friendsme&philme&familyme&places
me&visualartgraphicsPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
performanceart
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
liberalart
prosesatirepoetrycriticismPhotobucket

captain'snotebannerbutton
goodsandservices

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscar® the Slouch

Here's what I wrote less than two weeks before the Oscars®:


WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2007


You Know:
The Oscars® are less than two weeks away.


CELEBS, the RED CARP, the MOST ELEGANT night H-WOOD has to offer.
I hear Ellen will be hosting. Proving you don't have to be crude or mean-spirited to be funny.
So get excited. And cast yer dogdamn votes by downloading the Official Oscar® Ballot.

And peep Me&Todd's kickin' Oscar® picks:



Well, The Oscars® came and went. And Mostly, I was pleased. Didn't Ellen do a GOOD job? I DIDN'T actually think Forrest Whittaker should have won. I DEFINATELY didn't think Jennifer Hudson should have won. But I was PLEASED that Alan Arkin won, and about as SURPRISED as a fulltime employee receiving a lunchbreak that Hellen Miren won. Oh, and I was PROUD that an Inconvenient Truth won. Even though Jesus Camp was a better movie. Oh, AND Scorcese and the Departed's victory = YES! ANYWAY, I'm stickin by my kickin' Oscar® picks.

Overall, I caught Oscar® fever, but wasn't hospitalized for it.

See you next year. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Michael said...

fuck the oscars

Me and Todd said...

the oscars? no man. no, don't fuck the oscars. celebrate them. forever.

toddtube