Check the LINKAGE on the RIGHT!!

me&todd
me&toddme&friendsme&philme&familyme&places
me&visualartgraphicsPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
performanceart
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
liberalart
prosesatirepoetrycriticismPhotobucket

captain'snotebannerbutton
goodsandservices

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Things That Are Red

This movie is dedicated to my favorite color, and to anyone who ever dared to color with it. I must be a relative of Sergei burgerflippin' Eisenstein, with all this deep montage and stuff. DANG.



Starting on March 26, please vote for this video to win the Project Breakout viral video competition by clicking here to visit the site.

1 comment:

Delaney said...

this is one of my favorite movies about the color red... one question: WHO IS THE WOMAN IN THE CLOWN NOSE?


She's beautiful.

toddtube